Thursday, December 15, 2011

gratuitous camera phone photos

Many a times it has been asked - what, exactly, is it that I get up to during  day light hours?  For those enquiring minds, I've compiled my day in photographs using the camera on my phone.

So how about we start with right now. Well,  right now, I'm having tea and the most indescribably delicious hand-made chocolate muffins, ever! OMG YUM! I need to get this recipe (and if my friend is feeling ever so kind, I suspect she may even let me publish the recipe on here as well - we'll see).


But before all this deliciousness, I had to slog the hard yards at work.

7: 50 am  Run and  catch the bus. Safely seated, and going nowhere in traffic, I finally have a chance to put my other shoe on.


8:50 am    Get dropped off at Wynyard station and walk through Martin Place to get to work.


9 - 5 pm    Putter around work for a while. This memorable quote today from the big boss man : "There are a couple of things that stand in the way of drilling this mine - mainly, 2 tonnes of cynanide, a colony of rare crabs and oh, the Aborigines".  I wonder if I will be going to hell by association.


5: 30 pm Wait for bus (look at that line!)


6: 30 pm   The lonely walk home

No comments:

Post a Comment